Seedballs for Bees and Butterflys
- 20 balls per tin, 30 seeds per ball.
- Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
- Scatter in spring or autum. Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
Bee Mix: A mix of five native wildflowers recommended by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust - bees will just love!
- A mix of five native wildflower species that are great for bees.
- Foxglove, Birdsfoot Trefoil, Wild Marjoram, Red Clover & Viper's-Bugloss.
- A mix of five native wildflower species that are great for butterflies.
- Forget Me Not, Red Campion, Yarrow, Purple Loosestrife, Musk Mallow